Becca Gilmartin

Back to All Events

INDONESIA - International Make-up Artist Expo - Stage and Class

For the first time in Indonesia... Becca is introducing Makeup Artist Bootcamp on stage and as a one off class during the weekend of 3-4 December at

MAIN STAGE 4th December 2016 

The creative process behind Beauty Editorial 

Join Becca Gilmartin as she takes you through the creative process behind a beauty editorial for print. From concept, to mood boards to makeup application, get an insight into the world of creative beauty editorial. 

CLASS - 3rd December 2016

Building a Makeup Artist

For the first time in Indonesia, join Australia's 2014 Makeup Artist of the Year in a class that has you explore your mindset as a makeup artist as well as a structure for you to build your career upon. Learn Beccas portfolio building technique and method in building your own unique career that will have you take your career to the next level. If only 30% of your work is based on makeup application... spend this class focusing on the remaining 70% in this interactive and inspirational class. Pen, paper and an open mind is all that is required

THE FIRST International Make-Up Artist Expo in Indonesia. 2-4 December 2016 - Balai Kartini Jakarta.

Earlier Event: October 9
LIVE CANBERRA Makeup Artist Bootcamp
Later Event: December 6
LIVE MALAYSIA - Makeup Artist Bootcamp